Association of Bengalis in Poland
1. Cooperation between Polish Community and the Bengali community of India residing in the Republic of Poland in terms of integration, assimilation and reduction of cultural distance.
2. Promote, popularize culture, language, tradition and history of India specially West Bengal.
3. Mutual integration of members of the Bengali community residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland
4. Creating opportunities to deepen knowledge about Bengali art, culture and civilization, tourist values among Poles, and familiarizing Bengali societies with the cultural heritage of Poland
5. Improving the quality of Polish-India cooperation specially of West Bengal, including cooperation between regions and cities
6. Cooperation with similar organizations working for the development of Polish-Bengali relations in Poland and beyond
7. Carrying out activities supporting the development of communities and local communities, science, education and training and recreation of children and youth, art, protection of cultural and traditional heritage, protection of natural heritage, public order and safety and promotion of regional products..
8. Representing the interests of association members towards state, local government and social organizations.